Where Did The Weekend Go?

>> Monday, February 4, 2008

Where does all the time go? This past weekend seems like a blur. The only thing I remember is going to some friends' house for the Super Bowl, which I wasn't too interested in. I'm just not a sports spectator. I just went to socialize and eat. Thanks to Bella for all the "ono" food. She's from the Philippines and is an excellent cook! She made Chicken Curry, Mung (I think that's how it's spelled) Beans, and Fried Fish, not to mention the desserts. I told her she should start a catering business. You couldn't eat better food in a restaurant. Needless to say, I overindulged. We had to head out a little early because the boys had Awana. It probably should have been canceled because attendance was pitiful due to the Super Bowl. Congratulations to the NY Giants, and all you Giants Fans out there.

3 comments:

Karen February 5, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

We watch the Superbowl for the commercials! :) This year it was interesting b/c of the history of the two teams though. And yeah, a perfect opportunity to eat too much.

Unknown February 5, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Every weekend slips by too fast for me. Well except this last one cause the baby was sick and so it seemed to last forever. I know what you mean though about how it can seem like a blur where suddenly the time is gone and your left wondering what the heck you did with it.

Kim @ TheBitterBall

Tracey@Aloha Monkeys February 6, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Is Superbowl one word? I guess I was a little self conscious about my grammar with that post and went the safe route. Kim, I know what you mean about the time slowing almost to a stop when the kids (husband too...LOL) are sick. You have even LESS time to do what needs to be done around the house.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP