WFMW - Online Shopping

>> Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Okay, I goofed! I said I was new to this and still learning the ropes. I did my first "WFMW" post on the wrong subject. This weeks theme is "Online Shopping". I don't think I do my online shopping at any out of the ordinary websites...eBay, QVC, Amazon. But one site that's new to me with a cool concept is Zwaggle. I heard about this place through FlyLady and found it very interesting. If I got it right, you register with them and post kids' items that are still usable that you'd like to bless someone else with, and you can purchase things with "Zoints" that you earn. It's basically recycling at it's best. So, that works for me.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP