Did You Vote?

>> Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Are you watching American Idol? This is the first season that I watched from the very beginning…the good, the bad, and the glass shattering. Last night as I watched the top 12 men perform I was glad I didn't have to plug my ears and cringe anymore. I think the teenagers kicked butt last night. When it was all done and the lines were open, I voted for my favorites, David and Michael. I think that David could actually win this thing. He has an original voice, charisma, and easily likable. He's such a cutie. Did you vote? Who's your favorite? Round two tonight. I hope I can get home in time to see the performances of the top 12 women.

1 comments:

Karen February 20, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

based on your description, I'm guessing you mean David A. There is also a David C.
David A is a DOLL! Oh my gosh, I think I'm in lust! AND he can sing! And Michael is really good too.

So our 25 votes last night were split between David A, Michael and the dude with the dreadlocks.

We each get two votes, but this was the first time I could text message the votes in and MAN, was that E.A.S.Y.!!!

There are definitely several who could easily go home tomorrow. Looking forward to the girls tonight.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP