Saturday PhotoHunt : "Free"

>> Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yesterday we dropped off TJ and TK with their grandparents for the weekend. Since we didn't have the kids (which gives me "free"dom for a couple of days), TM and I stopped at the new Puerto Vallarta restaurant. There was a big crowd waiting to be seated, but since we didn't have the kids with us we just seated ourselves in the bar area. No waiting. We had free chips and salsa to tide us over until our Mexican Pizza and Taco Salad arrived. I would've been satisfied with the chips and salsa because it was excellent! It was all washed down with a glass of Merlot, and I went home happy.

Go here to see more Photo Hunt Pictures.

1 comments:

Karen February 16, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

I love love love Mexican food!!! ;)
Enjoy your free weekend.
Gotta work off that Mexican Pizza, ya know! (wink)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP