Another Day Off From School?

>> Monday, February 18, 2008

TJ and TK spent a Friday and Saturday night at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and they came home yesterday afternoon which meant they spent the whole day with me on this President's Day Holiday. It was okay for the most part, but when I started getting frustrated trying to get some much needed software onto my BlackBerry, the boys started to annoy me. I was trying to have a phone conversation with tech support, and the boys chose that moment to get EXTRA loud and obnoxious! It was all downhill from there. "I don't like this food", "I'm not eating this tomorrow", blah blah blah. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, "I ain't running a restaurant. You've got two choices, take it or leave it." Lucky for me, the boys have another day off from school tomorrow, so I get to do this all over again. Yaaay…NOT!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP