I Got Served

>> Friday, February 22, 2008

No, it's not what you think. This morning I got served with a portion of Amish Friendship Bread Mix. It's a cup of mix in a Ziploc bag that I'm supposed to start to mush tomorrow, and continue doing that for 4 more days. Then on day 6 I'm supposed to add some ingredients and mush again, and continue mushing on days 7, 8, and 9. Finally, on day 10 I'm to pour the contents into a non-metal bowl and add more ingredients then pour a cup full of the mix into 4 separate Ziploc bags to give to friends so that they can go through the process that has taken me 10 days. With the remaining mix I'm supposed to add more ingredients so that I can finally bake the mix. This sounds like a fun project, but I sure am glad that when I want bread I can just jump in the car and go to the store. Can you imagine having to wait 10 days to eat bread? We've come a long way baby. By the way, if you're in my neighborhood, prepare to make bread.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP