Are You Kidding Me, Randy?

>> Thursday, February 21, 2008

Last night I got home in time to watch the American Idol Girls from performance number 3. I watched until the end so that I could cast my votes accordingly. I was appalled when Randy made his little comment at the end about the girls blowing the boys away. Was he kidding? He HAD to be kidding, right? I don't claim to be a music expert by any stretch of the imagination, but my ears know what they like and I'd have to disagree with Randy. I thought the guys' performances were so much better than the girls' as a whole. However, I did vote for my two favorite girls. Would they be offended that I'm referring to them as girls? Okay, maybe I should say women. I liked Ramiele because she was representing the Filipinas. That little girl does have a big voice! I also voted for Syesha. She has the whole "American Idol" package. I could picture her face on a CD cover. So there you have it, my unsolicited two cents. We'll see the final results tonight when Ryan drags it on and keeps us in suspense.

1 comments:

Karen February 22, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

I think there were a few awesome boys. And a few awesome girls. About equal if ya ask me. I wasn't that surprised with the results show. I guess I'm a bit surprised that Joanne went home. There were definitely a few girls much worse than her. She wasn't great, but I'm surprised she was in the bottom two.

And, IMHO, Simon is the only judge who calls it right on every time. Randy tends to temper the truth with niceties, and Paula....she's just a waste of a judge. But it's good to see that she doesn't look drunk every week this year. I'll give her that. :)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP