We Finally Own a Wii!

>> Monday, February 25, 2008

Was it fate, or just dumb luck? I don't know, but TJ and I were in the right place at the right time. Well, let's back it up about 15 minutes. We just had our oil changed at Jiffy Lube and the employee and I somehow got to talking about the Wiis. He bought one for himself in November, and we've been searching for them since January. He was giving me some tips on how to get my hands on one. Then TJ and I mosey along to Wal Mart to get a few items, as planned. Whenever I'm there I swing by the electronics to see the empty shelf space where the Wiis are usually stocked (for about 20 minutes). Imagine my surprise when I spied 6 boxes sitting on the shelf! I walk over to the cashier and ask them if those boxes are empty or if they're the real deal. They had literally just restocked the shelf. I wasn't going to pass up on that opportunity, so I nabbed one. I don't know who was more excited, me or TJ. So far it's been worth the wait. I hope the novelty doesn't wear off too soon. I'll bet anything that now that we have ours I'll see the Wiis all over the place. Oh well, at least I'm out of THAT rat race now. What's next on the list?

1 comments:

Wani February 26, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Hey, Fellow Company Girl!
I've only played the wii bowling game. I played the best game of my life the first time I played so I'm never going to play again so I can quit while I'm ahead! Enjoy the new toy!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP