Love Triangle in Kindergarten?

>> Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A few weeks back, the week of Valentine's Day to be exact, I found out that a little girl in TJ's kindergarten class has a huge crush on him! I was relieved when I found out that's all it was because TJ was giving me the impression that he was having problems with a couple kids in his class hitting him and saying mean things to him. The problem surfaced because he refused to participate with the class Valentine's Day exchange.

Today I had a run in with the little girl's mom. I asked her if her daughter had been talking about TJ. She was very apologetic on her daughter's behalf. During this conversation I found out a little more than I wanted to know. There's a love triangle going on in kindergarten! TJ's friend likes a girl who likes TJ. There's more than one girl with a crush on my little boy…aaaaagggggh! Is this problem going to get progressively worse as he gets older? The good news is that I'm hearing good things about TJ's character. "He's such a nice little boy." Every mom wants to hear that about their son, but until he's old enough to appreciate the attention of the opposite sex, it could be his drawback.

1 comments:

Karen February 27, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

Wow....KINDERGARTEN? Seems like my first crush wasn't until 3rd grade. Kids are just growing up too fast.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP