Love My Studded Snow Tires For My Feet!

>> Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The roads were icy this morning, we found out as we walked skated to the bus stop. My feet barely came an inch off the ground. When we reached the bus stop, without a single fall, we found out that school was starting late, so we skated back home.

Two hours later, we ventured back to the bus stop, but this time I was well equipped with my “STABILicers”. They’re studded snow tires for my feet that worked like a charm. Of course, when we hit the first sheet of ice I had to test them out before confidently trudging along. I’m so happy that I bought them last year, just in case.

1 comments:

Karen January 30, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Wow. I didn't know these existed! That's cool (I had to google them to see them for myself!)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP