I Must Be A Moron

>> Sunday, January 27, 2008

My boys are now 6 and 4 1/2 and this morning my husband, let's call him H, tells me that K was coughing last night. I already knew this because despite his snoring, I could hear K coughing with my own 2 ears. I'm thinking of taking both boys to the doctor tomorrow because their allergy meds don't seem to be working. So H says, "You'd better keep K at home today". I, not so politely, replied by reminding him that I've been raising these boys for 6 years now and I'm perfectly capable of making that judgment call. Then, no more than 5 minutes later, J comes downstairs after getting changed and cleaned up. H says, "You'd better make sure the boys wash their hair tonight". I looked at J and knew that H was referring to J's wet hair. H thought it was grease. Again, I've been raising these boys for 6 years now and I would know if either one of them were in desperate need of a hair wash, but I wouldn't wait that long. I guess I'm just a moron.

1 comments:

Karen January 28, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Oh, honey, you have NO idea. You think you're a moron NOW? Wait till your kids are teenagers. Then you will know absolutely.nothing!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP